Monday, March 29, 2010

THE MASKED MAGICIAN APPEARS IN LAS VEGAS WITH HIS GOOD FRIEND- ME




I went down to the BEAUTY BAR on FREMONT STREET the other night to watch magician R.J. CANTU film 'live' footage for an upcoming special. As a surprise to my new friend, I brought along my best friend from the world of magic: VALENTINO.

Millions have been amazed by the television shows and specials starring THE MASKED MAGICIAN and VALENTINO continues to sell out arenas all over the world. But here's the thing: he's a very cool guy, loyal to his friends and supportive of up-and-coming artists.

Val and I were amazed and entertained by R.J.CANTU, a hip young performer who is keeping the magic alive for real.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).