Monday, March 28, 2011

KILLIN' IT





There's a guy, PAUL CRIK who has this website: www.paulcrik.com

When you have a few minutes, maybe go to www.paulcrik.com and look in on what he is doing because I'll tell ya, what he's doing is authentic and original, weird and interesting. And helpful. I don't want to forget helpful.

Paul and his team visited Las Vegas recently and I ended up sitting-down with Paul, Ben and Caroline for a discussion of the issues of the day. AFTER nearly two hours I discovered that they were taping the who thing, filming actually, and from several different angles. At first I felt like one of those Congressmen caught stuffing their pockets full of cash, but then I reminded myself: there was no cash, I hold no office.
(Note: There WAS a big bottle of Jack Daniel's that, at some point was opended and sipped from.)

Clips from that discussion may at some point show up online. I hope so because I'm pretty sure I was brilliant and by that I mean my hair looked good. Oh, and I also said nice stuff about Las Vegas.

I happen to like PAUL CRIK and I am inspired by the work he is doing. They call it Killin' It and he is, they are.


www.paulcrik.com

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).