Saturday, February 23, 2008

Serius Sinatra is seriously fun

so here's what i don't get-Serius Sinatra (75 for those of you playing at home) has great tunes, plenty of classic Frank and some pretty rare tunes, too, as well as GREAT singers including my friends KENNY COLEMAN and KENNY RANKIN. But (and this is the proverbial big butt) the programs hosted by Lainie Kazan, and even to a lesser degree Nancy Sinatra, are poorly researched and the intros are an afterthought. I hosted a nationally syndicated Sunday With Sinatra with super-producer TONY ANZALDO and every word we said on air was thought out and accurate. Little wonder FRANK SINATRA himself was a kind of fan of the show and taped a promo for me.

so, yes, keep the music playing, but, come on, come on, come on, come on and get it right...please...for Frank's sake!!!  

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).