Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE KING OF DIAMONDS: THE MAGICAL LIFE OF DARIN DIAMOND




My novel, upon which a scrrenplay is being written, will be available online in early 2009.

I wrote this baby a while back and it's time it got a birthday.

While I have little to do with it from here on out (I'm hard at work, banging-out a new novel), I will have a promotional website:

www.thekingofdiamonds.me (I haven't gotten it up yet, but don't worry, it will be...)

The site will promote the novel, be home to other writing projects, and for you CHEAP BASTARDS who want to read my 'King Of Diamonds' for free, well, you'll be able to do that, there.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).