Saturday, November 29, 2008

SONDRE LERCHE 'NIGHT & DAY'

In the novel "The King of Diamonds," magician/pop singer Darin Diamond uses "NIGHT & DAY" as the basis of his world magic tour, with a huge set piece of the moon that burns into the sun.

Cole Porter's best song, ever. Little wonder Frank Sinatra recorded it throughout his career. My personal favorite is when the Old Man would do it with just the small group, letting Vinnie Falcone, and others, really shine.

If you click the photo of SONDRE LERCHE to the left, there's a beautiful little 'Night & Day' video clip, a reminder of why I love this guy so much.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).