Sunday, February 15, 2009

WILLIE CRACKED CORN, AND I DO CARE!

I have new friends. They are a cute couple, hanging around Las Vegas this winter. They kinda adopted me. And I'm down with it.

My friends are ducks, and, after writing about them a week ago, I received several very nice comments and a few helpful hints.

I had been feeding my buddies bread, crackers and whatever crap I could find in my struggling kitchen. (Note to all single guys out there: WTF?)

Now, thanks to some recent feeding advice, I am sharing cracked corn with my duck buddies. Turns out that bread-ish stuff is really just junk food for ducks. Oh, they'll eat it, just as I'll slurp down some Ramen noodles if that's all there is. (And- if that's all there is, then let's keep dancing).

Ok, now, thanks to the ducks (and those who know of them) I feel a wee bit closer to that lame lyric about Jimmy and his stupid corn.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).