Thursday, April 2, 2009

BON JOVI LAS VEGAS HARD ROCK APRIL 24th




Leave it DIANA WEBBER and the Hard Rock to bring Bon Jovi back to Las Vegas in style!

I worked on a Bon Jovi music video a few years back; (they shot several here in Las Vegas, including the beautiful 'Bed of Roses.')

I mean, if you couldn't make it happen with your significant other after playing 'Bed of Roses,' man, you didn't have a prayer!

I had the great pleasure of having to wake-up the talented Mr. Bon Jovi for an early call one Las Vegas morning. THAT wasn't a bed of roses. But man, Jon Bon Jovi has grown to be a great businessman, family man and artist. He is a CLASS ACT!

You rock Diana!

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).