Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day and Thanks, Leo.


What a better way to spend Earth Day than picking-up a copy of Leonardo Dicaprio's "THE 11th HOUR," or going to the website:

wip.warnerbros.com/11thhour.com

I had an great afternoon at my fav AMOEBA RECORDS on Sunset. The guys had some special order Sinatra for me to take back to Las Vegas and my bro R.J.Cantu snagged The 11th Hour DVD. And that's cool- here's an up-and-coming young actor/magician so influenced by Leonardo's DiCaprio's wonderful work for the environment that he passed-up all the cool Johnny Depp films and went for The 11th Hour. I was able to see Leo's impact right in front of me at Amoeba.

I couldn't help but smile as I remember that it wasn't that long ago that I was hanging with Leo when he, too, was 'up-and-coming,' and ya know what? Leonardo's passion for environmental causes comes from a deep and long felt respect for the Planet Earth.

Happy Earth Day and Thanks, Leo.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).