Saturday, November 28, 2009

YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR LION EYES




For the past several years, I've been working with African lions, taming and training some Big Cats to perform in production shows. My newest best friend is a three year old lion, a young king, for sure. My reverence for lions shares a place in my heart right next to my lifetime love of dogs. In fact, I've been wondering why, thousands of years ago, we didn't domesticate the lion? Lions, like wolves, are very social animals and, had we bred them smaller and helped train them to live in our human communities, I have no doubt the lion would now have a place, right next to the dog.

If you ever have the chance to be close to this king, do yourself a favor: look deeply in his eyes. Seriously. You'll find yourself in awe.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).