Sunday, November 29, 2009

AUGUST RUSH



I write reviews of live shows. Over the past few years, I've written hundreds of them.

It was on a Thanksgiving weekend when I was asked to submit a review for a new movie website. The money was small but I wanted to try my hand at it. And so my first- AND LAST- movie review was for a picture called AUGUST RUSH.

I loved AUGUST RUSH-the score, the kid, the girl, and the guy. I mean, I LOVED IT!

The MFWIC who owned the site mailed me a small check with a note saying that 90% of the readers disagreed with me.

Looking back, I still find it hard to believe that 9 out of 10 people got it wrong.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).