Friday, May 30, 2008

HOUSE OF H2o 2.0




This is titled "HOUSE OF H2o," just like my blog and another web/ pod project we are doing. This great photo, done by the talented LORRIE McCLANAHAN, makes me feel like I'm living inside a snow globe, looking out on Christmas Eve.

If you are interested in blur photography, as i am, please check out the artwork of Lorrie, and others, at:

www.blurfection.blogspot.com


It is Friday afternoon. "Magic Time' for me here in Las Vegas. The sun will soon set somewhere behind Red Rocks, and the neon will glow again. Remember: there is no time like the present. In fact... there is no time, period, just the present. That's all we have. I'm working on a novel, "Condo: The Kinda True Story of how Las Vegas Got High" and the main character teaches us that... he lives in the here and now.

I invite you to join me in making the now happen. Make this weekend yours.

If you want to see some cool stuff, meet me at JON MARRO'S blendapparel.com... he's a genius.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).