Friday, May 2, 2008

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR











-SONGS I WISH I'D WRITTEN:


"Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?"

"Fields of Gold"

"Life Is Wonderful"


-SONGS I'D KINDA LIKE TO HEAR SUNG BY OTHERS:


"Bein' Green," "The Merry Old Land Of Oz" .................................JASON MRAZ

"House of the Rising Sun," "The Shadow Of Your Smile"..................JAMIE CULLUM



-SINGERS I'M GLAD I'M TALLER THAN:

Andy Williams

Paul Williams

Paul Anka



-SINGERS WITH WHOM I'VE HAD LONG CONVERSATIONS ABOUT POP MUSIC:


Frank Sinatra

John Denver

Neil Diamond

Sylvia Syms



-SINGER/SONGWRITERS I'D REALLY LIKE TO TALK WITH ABOUT MUSIC BUT WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START:


... Jackson Browne




-FAMOUS MAGICIANS I KNOW:


Most of them


-FAMOUS MAGICIANS I DON'T REALLY CARE FOR:


(See above)



-PEOPLE I SOMETIMES WISH I WERE:


Burt Bacharach

John Barrowman

Tony Bennett

Jackson Browne

(And that's just the "B's")




-PEOPLE I'D REALLY LIKE TO HANG-OUT WITH:

Beautiful and gifted people such as designer Jon Marro.

Funny and nice people like Louie Anderson.

Cute & current people(e.g. Nora O'Donnell, NBC News) and, especially---

Smart and well-read people like Christine Kenneally*

*Author of "The First Word- The Search For the Origins of Language." She's Australian, took her PHD in Linguistics at Cambridge, and, judging by the photo on the back cover of her book, she's pretty pretty. Add-in the tongue studies thing, those 60K words swirling above my head and man, I'd kinda like to hang with her at some point in my lifetime if at all possible. I mean, 'Did you say I've got a lot to learn?'

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).