Sunday, March 8, 2009

2009 American Idol Winner Will Be--- KRIS ALLEN




Two years ago, House of H2o made the right pick when there were five.

Last year, we called it for David Cook when there were twelve.

This year, I'm thinking, "Why wait?"

The winner of American Idol, 2009 will be... announced right after this word from...

NO, come on, let's cut past the chase, K?


KRIS ALLEN will win. It'll be close. They'll be some drama, maybe something hinky, perhaps some weirdness. Things will get itchy, but, in the end? It will be KRIS.

Oh, I know I know, there's that cute girl, and that guy with the thing, and the other one with that personal story and bla bla bla.

If you gots to watch, fine, but otherwise, why not do some charity work? Or read a book? Maybe read to your kids?

Tomorrow, when you're around the water cooler, remember what H2o predicted: Kris Allen.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).