Sunday, March 29, 2009

WE LOVE BLEND APPAREL




ATTENTION FACEBOOK FRIENDS:

Join me at- WE LOVE BLEND APPAREL.


(I feel a rainbow blending now...)

Also, David Watters has an interesting project called 'Never Blend In.' I am doing an interview to help promote my gay-friendly "The King of Diamonds," with' Never Blend In.' David is a fine young writer, producer and (most importantly) teacher in London and he's found creative ways to get his message out;I am proud of David and honored to do the interview.*

*Actually, doing interviews makes me feel weird and I tend to grow impatient during the Q & A and, ya know, often insult the person asking me questions.(Last week's 'thetrial,' available on my facebook notes page quotes me as insulting Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I am embarrassed by my crudeness and owe the entire stupid island of England an apology. I say 'owe,' because I'm not giving them one, but am looking forward to Never Blend In continuing to do great work.)


OK, join the cool guys (and girls) and support Blend Apparel.

I am wearing an 'Im perfect' shirt now (I rarely take it off,---Man. I love Jon Marro so much and I keep thinking his talent will rub-off on me!

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).