Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Talking With MIFWIC's




So I spent a few hours this afternoon talking (and listening) to the MIFWIC at a major production company, a guy who has expressed a serious interest in my writing. And, as most MF's, he had his own very definite ideas about my characters, how to best develop their stories, and bla bla bla.

Actually? I wasn't really listening, not really. I just want to say, "Hey, I know you are the guy What's In Charge and all, but rather than tell me what you can do, why not just do it?"

That's what I said- to myself. To him I'd just kinda 'Uh, huh,' when he'd pause, so he'd know I was, um, listening.

You know the cool thing about writing? You can shut-up characters who talk too much. But in HollyWorld? They just keep talking...

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).