Friday, July 10, 2009

Willie Watters' Pop Music Prediction: JASON MRAZ- will set the record!




On April 10th, I first called it, right here in the House of H2o---

Now, it's pretty clear: by the end of summer:


The simple-and simply beautiful single from JASON MRAZ- 'I'm Yours,' will set the record for longest song listed on the top 100 charts.

His record has already broken records with the happy 'I'm Yours, a version of which was originally released on an EP, by crossing-over, hitting all of the charts.

Now, after more than one year on the Top 100 list, I predict JM will set the ALL TIME HOT 100 RECORD.

JASON MRAZ sings "I'm Yours," but, let's face it: We're HIS.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).