Thursday, September 10, 2009
I just arrived home in time to watch Rafael Nadal and Fernando Gonzalez in the US OPEN Quarterfinals.
And the weird part? I'm nervous.
I've been following Rafael Nadal ever since he turned pro, and recently had the chance to watch my boy play.
He's the best.
Fighting for every single point is a beautiful thing.
Fight. Fight. Fight.
But for whatever weird reason, ever since Rafa returned from his injury, I find myself kinda scared wacthing him play.
It's like when you have money on the outcome of the event, only more so.
I am confidant enough to predict that Rafael will win tonight, yet nervous enough that it's hard to sit still.
- ► 2010 (85)
- AVETT BROTHERS I and LOVE and YOU
- JUST IN TIME FOR FALL
- JAMIE CULLUM IS 220 YEARS YOUNGER THAN GUINNESS
- SIMON BAKER TO WIN BEST ACTOR EMMY
- H2O DROOL
- WATCHING RAFA
- THUNE IN
- SUPER CHEF KERRY SIMON SERVES-UP BEAUTIFUL SOLE at...
- The Sexiest Model in the World- JOANNA KRUPA and t...
- IF IT'S SUNDAY, IT'S SIMONS
- MRAZ IS 71 WEEKS AND COUNTING...BUT WHO'S COUNTING...
- ▼ September (11)