Thursday, September 10, 2009

WATCHING RAFA



I just arrived home in time to watch Rafael Nadal and Fernando Gonzalez in the US OPEN Quarterfinals.

And the weird part? I'm nervous.

Seriously.

I've been following Rafael Nadal ever since he turned pro, and recently had the chance to watch my boy play.

He's the best.

Fighting for every single point is a beautiful thing.

Fight. Fight. Fight.

But for whatever weird reason, ever since Rafa returned from his injury, I find myself kinda scared wacthing him play.
It's like when you have money on the outcome of the event, only more so.

I am confidant enough to predict that Rafael will win tonight, yet nervous enough that it's hard to sit still.

Weird.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).