Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MRAZ IS 71 WEEKS AND COUNTING...BUT WHO'S COUNTING?




HOUSE OF H20 saw it coming. (Predicted here first on April 10th and again July 10th).

We've been supporting JASON MRAZ since, well, since his early coffee house days (and something tells me he may well return to the San Diego coffee house scene as he develops new music).

"I'm Yours," the happy Jason Mraz love song, has been on the Billboard Hot 1OO for a record-breaking 71 weeks.

So how about another prediction? ---Okay>

With the fall release of 'Beautiful Mess,' the concert DVD, the song "I'm Yours" will likely be on the Hot 100 for a total of 100 weeks!

Now THAT'S hot!

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).