Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Sweet Life of JUSTIN KREDIBLE



I've been thinking a lot about my buddy, comic conjuror JUSTIN KREDIBLE. A lot, often and highly. As I've written pretty consistantly here in the H2o House and in entertainment and magic reviews on other websites, I think J KRED is the next big thing.

House of H2o is a place where I am allowed to write in the first person. You see, I happen to write loads about pop culture, but much of it is done in the third person, without my name. Some in haiku. But here on this blog I gets to say it like it is-some of the postings are nice, others, not so much. But when it comes to JUSTIN KREDIBLE, well, like the kids say, 'It's all good."

Justin has been appearing-and disappearing- on The Rachael Ray Show on the regular for several years now and wow, as a result, the popular performer has been seen by tens of millions of people. Last week he stole the show on Disney, guest starring on the popular Suite Life on Deck.

Even more exciting, JUSTIN KREDIBLE has been named the #1 Act on college campuses year-after-year-after-year-after-year.


I have had the pleasure of seeing Justin perform 'live,' and am honored to have hung with him from time-to-time, on the Las Vegas Strip as well as at Hollywood coffee houses and I have to say, he's a good guy. He's a hell of a good guy.

JUSTIN KREDIBLE is living the sweet life indeed.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).