Monday, September 28, 2009

JUST IN TIME FOR FALL




Wow-now THIS looks like a great show!

Just thinking about WHITNEY CUMMINGS' yoga routine makes me laugh my ass off.
And how sensational is sexy singer JESSE PAYO? Well, she's simpy great!
ERIC BUSS is one of the most original speciaty acts ever and DAN LEVY is something.

And House of H2o is on record cheering pretty much everything JUSTIN KREDIBLE does. (Off the record? Well, we're starting to feel weird always singing the praises of the comic magician, so many light years ahead of the pack.)*

*We've been on the JKRED team since Jump Street. No, not the TV show with Johnny Depp, but from the "get jump," ya know?

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).