Friday, October 16, 2009

Christmas with Bob Dylan



FRANK SINATRA, HARRY CONNICK, JR., NAT 'KING' COLE, BING CROSBY, THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR, ANDY WILLIAMS and BOB DYLAN!

The voices of Christmas.

I never would of thought I'd add BOB DYLAN to my list of favorite holiday voices but, man, here he is, with a really great Christmas album, recorded early this year at Jackson Browne's studio.

Listening to this gives the feel of that special holiday party, where your weird friend or relative showed up with his guitar and entertained and amused everyone.

I really dig this album.

Bob's recording of "The Christmas Blues" is from the heart, indeed!

Dylan's at the Hard Rock Las Vegas this Sunday and, I've never seen him 'live,' but after listening to this fine album, I kinda wanna go.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).