Sunday, October 25, 2009

NINE LIVES: JAN ROUVEN, 'Live' ON FREMONT STREET












Word on the street (Fremont Street) is this: Illusionist JAN ROUVEN, the man with nine lives, has swung-into Las Vegas on his world tour, bringing with him the high energy excitment that only a hot young magician can create.

I like JAN ROUVEN, and admire his efforts presenting an exciting open air magic show. That's not an easy thing to do.

While I was experiencing the Fremont Street, I made a point to catch the America's Got Talent runners-up, MARIO & JENNY. I've known Mario's brother, TINO FERREIRA since we were both kids and what a fiery show MARIO & JENNY are putting on, turning-up the heat for real.

I also ran into Los Angeles close-up magician R.J.CANTU, who charmed the crowd with his own up-close and personal style. I'll bet we'll be seeing more CANTU MAGIC in Las Vegas soon.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).