Friday, October 23, 2009

I'll Let You In On A Secret







I've received a few nice compliments recently regarding some things I've written, and that's nice. Writing is kinda difficult. In fact, often, it's damn hard.

Last night, my writing partner and I spent some quality time with the most talented young comic magician, JUSTIN KREDIBLE. I mean, he's simply the best. We are all working together on a magic project starring JKred so I thought I'd let you in on a little secret: writing for JUSTIN KREDIBLE is easy. Really easy. And here's why: when you associate with people you like, work becomes play.

Now make no mistake, I take my job seriously. Maybe sometimes I'm a little too serious. For example, I'm one of two contributors to a Sirius Radio show and last week, I got into a heated argument with the show's host over the reading of a bit I had written. He ended up doing it my way; it killed and he thanked me.

Now the thing about JUSTIN KREDIBLE is that he's like an old pro, knowing what's right for him yet at the same time, he's open to new creative ideas. The result is a job that is fun.

Maybe you should consider finding a way to find the fun in your work?


When you associate with great people, your life becomes beautiful and your work becomes play.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).