Sunday, October 26, 2008

HIP HOP



My little brother, BELA, is raising and training a kangaroo for an upcoming show. Yesterday I hopped over to bottle feed the little guy. His name is BOUNCER and he's pretty cool. He's into Hip Hop, very laid-back, and, judging by his foot size, when he grows up, he's gonna be very popular with the other Roos.

APOLLO the dog used to get a little jelous around the baby kangaroo, until I explained to the Great Pyrenesse that he is my all-time favorite guy, that I love him more than words can say. Besides, after spending nearly $50 on a chewy thing made of dried bull dick, I think I've proved my love, no?

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).