Thursday, October 9, 2008

TED V. MIKELS

I haven't thought about my old friend TED V. MIKELES for a while, until, this morning, I caught a story by a great writer, BRENDAN BUHLER, who did a feature on the filmmaker in today's Las Vegas Sun.

The last time I was in Ted's office was several years ago. I brought in an investor who "just had to meet" Ted.

And who could blame the guy, after all, ALL OF MR. MIKELS MOVIES MAKE MONEY.

Take THAT, Ishtar, Howard The Duck and Gigli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/oct/09/its-gory-its-scary-its-camp-just-dont-call-it-tras/)

AND...
www.tedvmikels.com

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).