Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Blog Is About You

So here's the thing: I miss you, us.

And we go back, you and me.

You've made millions- millions (and good for you!) Me? I cut my wrist and bled out a play that we sold to a guy who just 'had to have it,' for pennies. Pennies. (Bad for me). I did sell an option on a magic thing, with the majority of the money coming IF they make a film. (OK, I'm not starving. Actually? Eating out often.)

Now I spend nights with randoms, and, from time to time, you come up. And right when I begin to question if we were really friends, bam, I'll receive an email or hear your late night voice message left from some far away place. Are you selling- out overseas or hiding-out close to home? I haven't a clue.

OK, here's a quote: "I miss you."

And here's a question: "You?"

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).