Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CLAY ADKINS IS BEAUTIFUL Accidentally on Purpose




Talk about beautiful- CLAY ADKINS is a multi-talented guy who was a hit on Broadway, took Las Vegas by storm and now, dozens of television shows later, is Hollywood's most popular character. To me, he'll always be my buddy, a helluva singer with a solid gold personality.*

I was hired to write and produce a follow up show after his successful production closed at The Sands and I've been following my talented friend's career ever since.


You have to be on vitamins-or whatever-to keep up with CLAY ADKINS but this week, just tune-into CBS and watch him steal the show 'Accidentally on Purpose.'


*I taught Clay everything he knows about good music

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).