Monday, April 19, 2010

JASON BEHR




Here's something really beautiful:

I'm working on a new novel, 'Condo: The Story of How Las Vegas Got High,' with the main character, Roy Richards, a 30-something attorney who 'hears' the voice of Lady Luck, leading the reader on a sexy story of late nights in Las Vegas. Now as I'm writing, I start to 'see' the characters and, 500 pages in, I kind-of fell in love with Roy Richards. I mean, I fall for all of my characters and Roy is the book's hero.

Even though he is totally made-up, to me, he's real. So imagine my surprise when I came upon some pictures of a guy who looks EXACTLY like my dream of Roy Richards: JASON BEHR.

Now THAT'S beautiful!

(Thanks, Jason).


.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).