Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DO YOU HEAR ME? I'M TALKING TO YOU




I wanted to post a new Facebook photo and, after hearing that I should smile more by more than a few friends, I decided to do one. A picture, not a friend. But the thing is , I really-really-don't like taking pictures. I mean, if I'm posing with several of my great looking friends, great, because, like guilt, my looks improve by association.

But a profile pic? Ick!

I have a friend who happens to be blind. She used to see shadows but now- nothing. And she's cool with it. I often say, "Hey, there are some new films opening on Friday, you wanna go hear a movie?" I know, I'm a dick.

So tonight she was telling me that she can hear when I'm smiling, and that she liked it. So I asked her, "Lisa, would you shoot a picture of me, you know, smiling?"

The first two I wasn't even in the shot but the third-and final- one came out pretty OK. At least that's what she just told me, so I'm going with it, and her.



By the way, she picked out the shirt, so's you know...



Sending love from The House of H2O



Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).