Wednesday, November 17, 2010
SINATRA SINGS SINATRA IN LAS VEGAS THIS WEEKEND
FRANK SINATRA, JR., backed by a swinging 20-piece big band playing some of the best arrangements from the Great American Songbook, brings his fine show back to Las Vegas this weekend, at The Orleans.
If you go (and I hope you do) don't view it, him as a sequel. Excepting The Godfather, the follow-ups never measure-up. Instead, go to see a singer from the old school (actually, from the school they tore -down to build the old school) with a 50-plus year show business career doing what he loves: sharing great music.
FRANK SINATRA, JR. at The Orleans this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- BIG, THICK & HARD- YOU BET YOUR ICE, BABY
- FUGETABOUTIT, IT WILL
- GOING DOWN IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA
- YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- BE LOVE NOW
- YOU LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU?
- THE STATE OF THE ART OF MOVIES
- WILLIE WATTERS OPENS UP
- BRUCE MERRIN: LAS VEGAS SHOW BUSINESS ROYALTY
- SINATRA SINGS SINATRA IN LAS VEGAS THIS WEEKEND
- JULIAN McCULLOUGH IS FUNNY AS HELL. FUNNIER
- YOUR MOTHER
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (90)