Thursday, July 24, 2008

JASON HEWLETT- The World's best all-around entertainer you've probably never heard of...yet


JASON HEWLETT

Now here's a guy who is without a doubt the "NEXT BEST THING."

Living righteously and raising a beautiful family in Utah, JASON HEWLETT primarily does corporate gigs, 'one-nighters' and other private performances, knocking 'em dead, show after standing ovation-filled show. Fueling his high-energy act is the fire of ambition that burns brightly in all real stars- and stars to be.

I heart Jason Hewlett and, after you've caught his act, you will too. May I suggest that you take a moment and look at his website... www.jasonhewlett.com

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).