Saturday, April 19, 2008
JAMES FRANCO LIGHTS-UP "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS"
If yur gonna hang with a guy who smokes tree,
JAMES FRANCO is the dude, dude
Oh, so dig this- in his new movie, Pineapple Express, he plays the funniest stoner ever. I went to a screening and he's sensational.
But where every other handsome Hollywood type "really wants to direct," Mr. Franco wishes to write.
James is back in school, studying English lit and has retired as an actor.
So how great is it for a successful actor to choose to write? THE BEST!
You see, the writer is the first artist to 'discover' the art. In my book, what JAMES FRANCO is doing is the greatest.
My money is on you, man.
- ► 2010 (85)
- ► 2009 (90)
- THE COOLIST SHI(r)T EVER
- Vinnie Falcone and Frank Sinatra: DISCOVER IT FOR...
- JAMES FRANCO LIGHTS-UP "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS"
- YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR LION EYES
- THE KING OF DIAMONDS. THAT'S CAESAR, RIGHT?
- DON'T YOU MIGUEL ANGEL RUIZ ME, MAN
- CHECK IT OUT-
- I MAY NOT KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT I CAN SPOT A GREAT ...
- JACKSON BROWNE
- SKEPTICISM IS THE CHASTITY OF THE INTELLECT
- ROB LOWE HIGH POINT AT DUNES
- ▼ April (11)