Saturday, April 19, 2008

JAMES FRANCO LIGHTS-UP "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS"


If yur gonna hang with a guy who smokes tree,
JAMES FRANCO is the dude, dude

Oh, so dig this- in his new movie, Pineapple Express, he plays the funniest stoner ever. I went to a screening and he's sensational.

But where every other handsome Hollywood type "really wants to direct," Mr. Franco wishes to write.

Right on!

James is back in school, studying English lit and has retired as an actor.
So how great is it for a successful actor to choose to write? THE BEST!
You see, the writer is the first artist to 'discover' the art. In my book, what JAMES FRANCO is doing is the greatest.
My money is on you, man.

About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).