Saturday, April 19, 2008
YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR LION EYES
Here's something you may not know about me---
I tame lions. For fun. I have for years now.
Setting aside my very real love of dogs, it seems kinda weird that, back in the day, we didn't domesticate lions and not just wolves.
Think about it-lions that had been domesticated (meaning bred to be smaller and 'tame' around populations of humans) make a ton of sense. Loyal, loving, and... lions!
Ask me about my lion sometime, and about the lions I've known over the years.
- ► 2010 (85)
- ► 2009 (90)
- THE COOLIST SHI(r)T EVER
- Vinnie Falcone and Frank Sinatra: DISCOVER IT FOR...
- JAMES FRANCO LIGHTS-UP "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS"
- YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR LION EYES
- THE KING OF DIAMONDS. THAT'S CAESAR, RIGHT?
- DON'T YOU MIGUEL ANGEL RUIZ ME, MAN
- CHECK IT OUT-
- I MAY NOT KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT I CAN SPOT A GREAT ...
- JACKSON BROWNE
- SKEPTICISM IS THE CHASTITY OF THE INTELLECT
- ROB LOWE HIGH POINT AT DUNES
- ▼ April (11)