Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ROB LOWE HIGH POINT AT DUNES



William Saroyan wrote it best:


"TRY TO LEARN TO BRETHE DEEPLY, REALLY TASTE FOOD WHEN YOU EAT IT, AND 

WHEN YOU SLEEP, REALLY SLEEP...

AND WHEN YOU LAUGH, LAUGH LIKE HELL, AND WHEN YOU GET ANGRY, GET GOOD 

AND ANGRY.

TRY TO BE ALIVE.

YOU WILL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH."




I love that quote. 

BERT REYNOLDS said pretty damn well, too. He was making a not great film here, shooting at The Dunes for a few weeks. In  between takes he gave me some great advice...


"Son? Ya gotta grab life by the lapels and try your best to wrestle it to the ground."


Take you pick. I like both quotes. I'm gonna live til I die.


Dunes trivia? The best film shot there is OXFORD BLUES, 1984, starring a really cool ROB LOWE and a hot-as-hell ALLY SHEEDY. The first part of the picture, with Lowe doing the older woman up in the Dunes is great. It goes downhill when the story moves to the UK. 











About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).