Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MY G SPOT


Let's get the G thang out the way, K? 

Here goes:

houseofh2o@gmail.com

OK.

 Sorry for the inability for you to post your comments, but, it's just that, I don't wish to read your replies to my musings. And here's why- NO, it's NOT because I'm a prick, which is not to say that I'm not a prick but which is to say that if I think somebody (like, say, YOU) might reply to what I might write, I may well write differently. Or maybe not. Who knows these  things? But I am damn sure that I would be way more likely to check to see if there are any comments. But no, the way me and my blogspot bros are rollin' now, there will be no dumb-ass comments to my smart-ass blogs. But, if you wanna holler at the House of H20 (and who wouldn't?) hit my blogspot's G spot, which is, for those of you in the back of the class who were screwing around...

houseofh20@gmail.com


About the warning---I HAVE NO IDEA WHO FLAGGED IT OR HOW TO UN-FLAG IT, SO I
 SHALL CONTINUE, WITH A FURL FLAG, HOPING TO FLY HIGH AGAIN ONE DAY SOON   



About Me

My photo
My profile is considered: "HIGH" 40-ish, 6 foot-ish, slim-ish, trim-ish straight-ish, late-ish, creative-ish... I am an unashamed HETRO* *Heterochromatic(one green eye, one hazel-ish).